- Are you Chasing a Mirage?
- Failing Gracefully
- Want to Learn to be a Leader? Just Be One.
- I hate firing people
- My Money or My Time. (Just not Both).
- Did Netflix screw up? I don’t think so.
- But don’t just take My advice
- It Isn’t Bullshit if you Believe it Yourself.
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Why Entrepreneurs make Bad Angel investors
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Considering how easy it has become to start a company – and the legions of young entrepreneurs keen on doing so – I guess it shouldn’t surprise me that I get pitched so many identical ideas. One perennial source is … Continue reading
Sometimes, despite our best effort, things just don’t work out. Or to put it a different way, shit happens. Since the first of the year, two of the companies I’ve been involved with have decided to wrap things up. In … Continue reading
Every fall, I spend a week in Lander, Wyoming. At one level, I go there for a board meeting. But at another level, I go there to give back. Because it was there in Wyoming that I learned almost everything … Continue reading