- Are you Chasing a Mirage?
- Failing Gracefully
- Want to Learn to be a Leader? Just Be One.
- I hate firing people
- My Money or My Time. (Just not Both).
- Did Netflix screw up? I don’t think so.
- But don’t just take My advice
- It Isn’t Bullshit if you Believe it Yourself.
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Why Entrepreneurs make Bad Angel investors
Monthly Archives: April 2011
So you want to do a startup! Sure sounds like fun doesn’t it? Starting and ending your day devouring the latest articles on Hacker News. Posting questions and answers on Quora. Working the party circuit at SXSW. Snarfing pizza with … Continue reading
I came to the sad realization today that I was never going to be a great angel investor. And for a simple reason: I like every idea I hear. Obviously it’s not that my deal flow is so spectacular – … Continue reading