- Are you Chasing a Mirage?
- Failing Gracefully
- Want to Learn to be a Leader? Just Be One.
- I hate firing people
- My Money or My Time. (Just not Both).
- Did Netflix screw up? I don’t think so.
- But don’t just take My advice
- It Isn’t Bullshit if you Believe it Yourself.
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Why Entrepreneurs make Bad Angel investors
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Looking back on my years as a student, I have no problem determining which three classes were the best I ever took. The first two were public speaking and basic composition – both of which I took my Freshman year … Continue reading
I was interviewed yesterday by Fast Company for an upcoming article they are doing on collaborative consumption, the broad category of companies that facilitate multiple users sharing an item. I’ve realised that pretty much every company in the category can … Continue reading